Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 7: One Week Since Surgery!

Hello there!

So today is day 7. . .meaning I got my surgery basically a whole entire week ago! We went from counting days to starting to count weeks to me which is absolutely insane!

Anyway, here is my total update on today!

So today, I woke up with no pain again, which was nice! Unfortunately, I'm still having some slightly. . . bad bowel movements (too much information?) which is absolutely aggravating. But I feel really happy that basically I no longer have any pain and I'm very hopeful on getting off my splints tomorrow as well as getting out my splints or whatever that's in my nose. 

All day I've done a good job is sitting here and watching the classic Breakfast Club multiple time (I've tried to watch it multiple times this week except due to heavy pain meds, I've fallen asleep during it multiple times). I've also just drank tons of water and actually put something in my stomach which makes me super optimistic. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing my nose tomorrow! And I promise to update you all with pictures! I'd give you a picture today but I basically look the same as I did yesterday. . . including my clothes! Heh. 

Hope you all are having a good one!

Cheers!
-Kendahl x

No comments:

Post a Comment